Monday, August 8, 2011

Whew... It's been ummm.. WAY to long...























Well it looks like it has been about 7 months since I have posted on here...thats no bueno. Hopefully I can do better at posting and adding to this blog so those of you who are not a part of the Facebook world (is there anyone out there) can see my pictures. :)






I have had a wonderful summer, not a whole lot of shooting, but goodness it is HOT outside. I have helped with a few weddings (Brenda Johson &/or Jennifer Gauer), shot as "lead" at a wedding, done a few giveaway sessions, family sessions, newborn sessions, maternity sessions, and one year sessions...I guess I have been busy. Just doesn't seem thay way when you LOVE it! :)






As I mentioned above, I have a facebook page.. go and find me (Embrace Photography by Brittney Hejl) and "like" my page so you can keep up to date with the latest photos and things going on. :-) Right now I am booking sessions for the months of October-December and those of you who book a date and keep it get a FREE 11x16 photo from your session.

















I am also planning a "Pumpkin Patch" session again, and maybe even some sort of Christmas mini session (still thinking) :)
















A few things have changed regarding my prices and the way things are handled, but nothing to extravagant I don't think. :) You can click on the Session Prices and also the Print/Package prices to see the chages.


You can always still reach me at brittneyhejl@gmail.com or contact me through Facebook.


OH and I got a new puppy.. :) Meet Emily "Emmy"
I hope you all are withstanding the heat. I advise that you dance a little harder during your rain dance adventures.. it's not working! :) Better yet, just pray... I feel it is more reliable than your dancing. :)


* Photos are protected by law. Please do not copy or save these images.*

No comments:

Post a Comment