Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long time no see.

Ok, well it has been a while since I have been here. No need to worry, everything is A OK! :) I have been keeping up mainly with my facebook for pictures. If you do not have me as a friend and would like to add me just send me a message letting me know you are interested in pictures. I usually don't add those that I don't know if there is not a message or something along those lines!
So, last week I held the "Snap Shot Pumpkin Patch". It was fantastic, and I ended up shooting 24 separate families and/or their kids. Thanks to God for handing me strength, patience, and a long lasting battery (I only have one). :) I shot from Wednesday - Sunday, which was the actual "planned" Pumpkin Patch day! With word of mouth, the Sunday Patch turned into a week long patch, and I still have some asking. God is GREAT!
Thank you to all who made it out, and who have planned to come! I hope you all have loved your pictures!

Until next time!
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment